- Das, Nandin. Renaissance Romance: The Transforming of English Prose Fiction, 1570-1620 in Seventeenth-Century News [in progress].
- Dugan, Holly. The Ephemeral History of Perfume: Scent and Sense in Early Modern England in The Senses and Society [in progress].
- Peterson, Kaara L. Popular Medicine, Hysterical Disease, and Social Controversy in Shakespeare’s England in The Sixteenth Century Journal [submitted].
- Barbour, Reid and Claire Preston, eds. Sir Thomas Browne: The World Proposed in Journal of British Studies (Jan. 2010): 171-173.
- Brennan, Michael G., Noel J. Kinnamon, and Margaret P. Hannay. The Correspondence (c. 1626-1659) of Dorothy Percy Sidney, Countess of Leicester in Seventeenth-Century News vol. 70. 1&2 (2012): 27-29.
- Brustein, Robert. The Tainted Muse: Prejudice and Presumption in Shakespeare and His Time in Theatre Journal (May 2011): 300-302.
- Campbell, Julie D. and Anne R. Larsen, eds. Early Modern Women and Transnational Communities of Letters in Seventeenth-Century News 69.1&2 (Apr. 2011): 24-27.
- Hammons, Pamela S. Gender, Sexuality, and Material Objects in English Renaissance Verse in Sixteenth Century Journal XLII.2 (Spring 2011): 473-474.
- Harris, Jonathan Gil. Untimely Matter in the Time of Shakespeare in Early Modern Literary Studies 15.2 (2010-2011).
- Johanyak, Debra and Walter S. H. Lim. The English Renaissance, Orientalism, and the Idea of Asia in Pennsylvania Literary Journal (April 2011):10-13.
- Levin, Carole. Dreaming the English Renaissance: Politics and Desire in Court and Culture in Journal of British Studies (Oct. 2009): 989-990.
- Mackay, Ellen. Persecution, Plague, & Fire: Fugitive Histories of the Stage in Early Modern England in The Sixteenth Century Journal [submitted].
- Maguire, Laurie. Shakespeare’s Names in Journal of British Studies 48.3 (July 2009): 756-757.